Me-and-U. 3. Falling in…

 I should describe myself at this point… or at least what I think of myself… 

It’s hard… We can talk about others a lot easier… 

I am what I am, nothing more, nothing less… I knew many and this is why I am alone… I think this would be the right description…


Do I really feel lonely? … Busy mind is never lonely, I always say. My question is: do I need a man to complete me, or will he be my partner in crime? I am sure, you already know the answer...


I am a good looking, tall, fit woman in my early 50s, independent, kind and smart.


I think, he is good looking too, nothing special, you know… 

Not a dream, but who needs a pretty one… Pretty guys are in love with themselves… 


I said: 

- I may not be the woman of your dreams but my sensuality will follow you. 

And he said: 

- How do you know it’s not following me already? 


Wow, this guy is good!

He can’t be real… Is it one of those scams? …

VGM

To be continued…



Comments

The path

A letter.

A vision...

The rights…

Remodeling…

A blind man…