Me-and-U. 1. Internet…

...Here I am in front of the computer… at 2 in the morning…

I was trying to get some sleep. That didn’t happen… Came to the conclusion I need to change something in my life… 

I need a guy… Do I? 

Okay, stop thinking like that. I already decided I need a guy… 

This is why I can’t sleep - I can’t stop changing my mind!

Where was I? 

I am going to create a dating profile… 

Picture… They want my picture.

… The last time I liked my own pictures was about 20 years ago… 

… I think all these was a bad idea… I better get back to bed.

…No! I can do this! Pictures… spent another hour looking through my photos… kids, grandkids… There isn’t one decent picture of me alone…  Okay, this one will work. 

What am I looking for? … 

Hmmm … Someone who doesn’t irritate me to death? … 

Okay! Be serious now… 

So far, I know exactly what I am not looking for… 

Be positive! 

I would like to find someone handsome, smart, with sense of humor, easy going… 

Everybody writes the same stuff… 

I want it to be different…

Here you go: 

I don’t believe people change much! We alter ourselves to a degree and only because we want to. 

I don’t want to change anyone. I don’t want to change. I like who I became over the years of experience. I want to meet someone who fits like a puzzle. And he feels the same about me… 

VGM

To be continued…



Comments

The path

A letter.

A vision...

The rights…

Remodeling…

A blind man…