Do you believe in horoscope...?

 My horoscope says I am attracted to emotionally insecure and undeveloped men.

All my life I am trying to prove I am not.

How is it working for me…? Hmmm… I’ll let you decide…

I think it’s all my dad’s fault…

I always thought, if my mom just had a little more patience… Don’t take me wrong! I love my mom! She is the strongest person I’ve ever met, of course, after me…

So… 

Here’s how it goes. I meet a guy. And the whole time we are together I lead him to believe he is the greatest man I’ve ever met. I see him growing in his own eyes, becoming a believer, he can conquer the world. 

Wow! Impressive! Right..?

Wrong…

Somehow it makes the guy to believe he can and deserves to have any woman in the world. 

This is all you could think of…? Really…? How about invading Mars? Or creating a Perpetua Mobile…? Or at list opening another chain of fast food restaurants…?

Okay my dear Casanova, go ahead and conquer your world. Enjoy!

And then, bum…!

The guy is like… in that movie when Cameron Diaz says to Tom Cruise: “With me…, without me…! 

With me…, without me…”

… And as my horoscope also says – I lose interest often… 

VGM



Comments

The path

A letter.

A vision...

The rights…

Remodeling…

A blind man…