Me-and-U. 5. Catalogs…

Thousand miles away…

It has been a few months since we started talking. He keeps finding excuses why we can’t meet… I am not in a hurry, though, don’t want to create this persona in my head, someone, he is not…

Let me see…

I have over 20 years of online dating experience.

Only few of you may remember the time when you could order wife through a catalog…

I am not making this up! 

I held one of those catalogs in my hands. It looked like those thick magazines your mother ordered her clothes from… For a younger generation I would compare it to Yellow Pages or a phone book… 

Now, I didn’t make to one of those catalogs. I was too young, just got divorced and was truly enjoying life of a single woman.

So, all this long-distance dating started with catalogs…

Then, internet happened… And every man or a woman, who didn’t find second half yet, wanted to merry an Eastern European. Why? You tell me… 

Then, we moved on to the whole new level of diversity… 

I didn’t believe in any of it… but… one day, decided to try it out of boredom…

Me and a few of my friends… 


VGM 

To be continued…



Comments

The path

A letter.

A vision...

The rights…

Remodeling…

A blind man…