Me-and-U. 6. Absolutely…

Did I feel desperate? Definitely curious… Every friend I had at that time was online dating. 

I resisted as long as I could, and only agreed to it because there was four of us using the same agency at the same time. I was following the herd, you may say… 

We had fun!

We had fun reading all the letter a loud, looking at all the pictures together, writing collective messages to our correspondents… 

I smile every time I think about that time… all the laughter… 


And then, all of a sudden, it got serious…

We started seeing real human beings behind all those endless letters. There were men who were genuinely interested in a relationship… 

So, if you ask me: “Do you believe in online dating? “ 

My answer is: “Absolutely” 


VGM 



Comments

The path

A letter.

A vision...

The rights…

Remodeling…

A blind man…