The performance…

I am on the stage, alone, in front of hundreds of audiences…

Heart is pounding in my throat… 

I can almost physically feel blood pumping through my veins…

… Fear and excitement…

I was rehearsing all morning. It’s a new song and the words aren’t coming out automatically.

... The music is rushing me. I don’t have time to think about words… I have to think of… my voice… facial expression… my moves… 

I don’t have time to think… 

And… sudden emptiness in my head… panic...

I forgot… 

I don’t know… 

I only have a few second to remember…

I open my mouth… 

And… start the song from the beginning like it was meant to be…

It is emotionally exhausting… I am completely drained by the end of the performance… and never completely satisfied with myself… 

I am my toughest judge and worst critic… 


VGM



Comments

The path

A letter.

A vision...

The rights…

Remodeling…

A blind man…